AF due 22/4 who's with me?

Sarahme

Reaction score
This is my first 2ww and I kind of know I'm out already but there is still the 'what if'

With my daughter we tried once and then stopped trying and didn't even consider pregnancy and I got a headache 9dpo, tested and got a positive. So I didn't really have a 2ww.
This time we started trying after I think I possibly ovulated.

I know it's easy to imagine symptoms when you want something....but this morning I got period cramps and I'm not due af to 22nd!! So although chances are slim not counting myself out.

Who is due around the same time and wants to join me in the 1ww?

Hi I'm due af on the 22nd but if she doesn't arrive I'm going to test on the 23rd xx

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I might do the same. I don't want to test really early and waste tests (money) because the likelihood is I'm not pregnant.

Meeeeee I'm very similar to you hun - due af around 24th, very slim chance as NTNP so not even been tracking ovulation properly or anything I impulse bought an opk from tesco a few days ago and saw a faint line which reduced over 3 days so there is a chance I dtd near to Ov but not entirely sure - first cycle semi looking at things.

Good luck! It only takes one go

P.s there a few people all due af around a similar time on the symptom spotters thread - I joined that as everyones on there it's dead busy

I'm testing on 28th as thats my lucky number so if I haven't had af by then then somethings deffo afoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back