2ww...who's with me?

jarjar7

Reaction score
Ok so I am now officially in the 2ww...AF due on the 21st...WILL NOT SS WILL NOT SS!! Hmmm, I'm sure I said something similar last month???

Anyway, who's with me on the dreaded 2ww?
xxx

I'm not there yet, this is my ov week woohoo. But i'll be in the 2ww next week and you'll be alot closer to your result!!

Yeah I'm wiv ya jj,been tellin myself that I won't ss but don't think itl last long lol. Af due 24th but will prob try not to test til 22nd (yeah right). xx

Lol very true!!! Good luck for this week then and I'll look forward to you joining me next week...Cos I wont have long left then!!!!

Good luck Emma...lets not SS together then!!!! xxx

I am also due to OV this week, Think I can feel a couple of twinges on my left hand side at the moment so will start with OPK's today,
I will also join you in 2WW next week!

Fingers crossed for us all!

Me!!! I am due on 22nd but need to test before as got a tattoo booked 21st!! I have already ovulated and think I am day 4 or 5 dpo? X x

oooh good luck for your tattoo!!

TTC is stopping me from booking any more tattoos at the moment because I want my sides done but dont want to get pg after having it done so I've got to wait!!

Well...alot of good I am! A few hours in and I'm already SS!!! 'Ooh, felt a bit sick then, could that be anything?'...'What was that twinge in my belly?'...GRRRRR, these 2 weeks are gonna be awful!!!! I am only (estimated) 2dpo!!!! Lol...

Good luck everyone! Smess, what you having done? I love tattoo's, got 10 myself!!!
xxxx

Last edited:
Wooppp I am having one on my foot this time it's gonna be quite big Im not getting to excited incase I can't have it done I've got 4 already I love them! Lol what do
you have any on your foot?? Does it hurt lol!! X x

Well...alot of good I am! A few hours in and I'm already SS!!! 'Ooh, felt a bit sick then, could that be anything?'...'What was that twinge in my belly?'...GRRRRR, these 2 weeks are gonna be awful!!!! I am only (estimated) 2dpo!!!! Lol...

Good luck everyone! Smess, what you having done? I love tattoo's, got 10 myself!!!
xxxx

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice! Yeah I have one on my foot and if you want me to be REALLY honest, it was the most painful thing I've ever been through (obviously having never given birth!!) But I did have it done about 11 years ago and it was only my 3rd one so I may have just not been used to the pain of tattoo's back then!!
xxxx

Wooppp I am having one on my foot this time it's gonna be quite big Im not getting to excited incase I can't have it done I've got 4 already I love them! Lol what do
you have any on your foot?? Does it hurt lol!! X x

I have both my feet tattooed - Quite big ones too! One all the way from my little toe to my ankle bone and from the sole to the top of my foot
then the inside bit on my other foot - ie above the instep bit,
and a big koi fish on the outside of the same foot,

Feet really hurt - but Its all in the mind, I also have tatts on my thighs, stomach, bottom of my back, across my shoulders and just starting my sleeve!

I love tattoos but a few of them I wish I didn't have...got my 1st and 2nd one's when I was 16 and really regret them...one on my shoulder and one on my boob...also got most of my lower back done, one on my other shoulder and one on my wrist...I'm sooo addicted to them!!! Lol...
xxxx

Oh wow!!!!! That's impressive!!! I only have one big one on my NEck I designed my self a large one on my back and a small one on my wrist! I had a tiny one on my back it was my first tatt and oi had it added to and made bigger! My 21st present from my mum lol!!
X x

2ww here!

Im 8DPO, and AF is due on may 18th!

Haven't really had any symptoms other than extreme tiredness and headaches. was due to Ov around3rd/4th may, DTD 6 days before and 6 days after as CM was showing fertile around those day (am on 35 day-but very strange cycle this month).
Fingers crossed its worked!

Think i'll test around the 20th if AF aint here by then!

Good luck hun! I'm due to test around the 21st/22nd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back