AF Arrived!!!

mum2be?

Reaction score
Hay ho

up she arrived about 15 mins ago, cant believe it i really thought it was my month. Im at work and all i wanna do it curle up in bed and cry :cry:

ive only been trying for 2 months and the heartache of trying is killing me already :(

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :shakehead:

Sorry to hear your news but try and keep your chin up honey, This is my first month and im sure ill be in the same boat.
If you need a shoulder pm me

xx

:hug: :hug: Aw Babes I am sorry, I know how hard it hits when she shows up :evil: horrible Aunt Flo.... But don't let her get you down, you'll out do her soon...maybe Christmas Romp!.. but try to enjoy your Christmas and not worry about TTC.... Just have fun and maybe next month will be yours? Please :pray: Lv Yvonne :hug: Sending you lots of sticky baby dust xx

aw hun big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I know exactly how you feel unfortunately. Best wishes for next month I really hope you get your BFP soon.

its actually gets easier a bit , cos after a while u just dont expect it ! at the min your still going through the its easy to fall time ! well i did lol

hope u get bfp next month ! good luck !

aww hun, sorry AF arrived, :hug: :hug: good luck for next month

Hi there. sorry to hear AF arrived....what a bummer. Oh well, fingers crossed for next month then!!

keep in touch :hug:

i am sorry AF arrived :hug:

it does get hard i know you cant help but get dissapointed... this is my 4th month and its starting to get to me now too..

PM me anytime xx

good luck for next month

:hug:
Just bd more this time :wink:

My hubby is glad when I get AF cos it " 1 more month of BDing" :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member