OH For Gods Sake What Will It Take????

CazH

Reaction score
Gutted today AF arrived! Was so sure this month things were going to happen did a Ov Test this month bedded on the right day and everything! Going on to my 7th month of trying now!

How long should I wait till I see a doctor?? My best mate had a baby yesterday and my sister in law had her SECOND! this year but i cant even make ONE!!!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:hug: I know it isn't much help but every month, even if you do everything right, you still only have a 20% chance at conceiving. Fingers crossed for next month hun :hug:

hey hun, if i'm not PG this month i will be rolling into my 7th month :(

But on the positive side of things it took me 7 months to concieve my son and it took me 7 months 2nd time round as well.

dont give up and if after a year with nothing then maybe go see your gp.

Good luck for next month babe x :hug:

I know how you feel ladies, Im in my 8th month of trying and it is really hard everytime AF arrives but you must stay positive! When it does happen it will be the best day of your life and well worth the wait. Im going to see my GP if it doesnt happen for me in a few months, but dont give up trying! There are a few of us in the same boat so there is always someone to talk on here :) Good luck for next month! :hug:

Dont let it get you down. It took us 10 months to conceive this baby, the first time I was pregnant it happened in the first month, but I miscarried. So you can imagine our frustration when the months went by without a BFP, especially when my best friend got pregnant accidently and gave birth before we had any joy. But now I'm pregnant and I've sort of forgotten what all the upset was all about really, when I look back it all seems abit un necessary(sp?).

7 months isnt long at all hun (I know it seems like forever, but compared to alot of women 7 months is nothing) and when you finally get your BFP you will forget about how long it has took, all the heart ache etc. And your SIL and friend will have lots of hand downs for you too. :hug:

Sorry to hear AF got you again this month hun :hug: :hug:

Think most people are told to TTC for a year before going for tests but obviously depends on age as well, as you don't want to leave it too long if you'd be an older mum.

Really hope it happens for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back