Advise Needed ladies...

mum2be?

Reaction score
right this is very imbarsing to say.... :oops:

When me & oh was babydancing last night, half way throught he just stoped & pulled out. :?

He got very frustrated & went down stairs at 12am this morning and made him self some food. No reason really why just went down stairs.
I followed after 10 mins to see what was wrong and he said he dont know?

I asked again what was wrong wasit me? He replyed he did not feel anything? Was not in mood? That he feels under pressure to preform & TTC. ect..

now i feel very dissapointed not sure why. he said he wants a baby just as much s me but dont want the pressure. All he has to do is have S*x how hard can that be? :wall:

I really dont know how to make things less pressured for him while we are TTC. Unless we stop TTC all together, as i cant just let nature take it own course. its impossibl to not think about it,and the dissapointment & heart ach once AF shows it unbarable.

I really feel confused on what to do. any advise please girls?

:( :( :cry: :cry:

Hello Mum to be,

I'm sending you a pm

Becs xx

dont tell him when its optium time , unless he knows the stuff inside out , he wont know when its like your time to ovulate , bding every other day should be enough to get preggy so dont make a big deal of it when the time comes ? i didnt tell my hubby it was 'that' time of the month , and for some reason he wanted it everynight around that time , he didnt want it on day of ovualtion but i didnt make a big deal otherwie he prob wouldnt of been able to do the job anyway ! just praying befor and after enough !

:hug:

aww hun, I hope you're both feeling better today. I never tell OH anything. As far as he's concerned we're just having sex as normal and not using protection. He doesn't like it when I talk about cycles and periods. It freaks him out the wimp :lol:
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it was probably a one off :hug:

tiz true u cant share this with your OH, i did and he got a lil pd off bout it. so i just pretend that its casual av a lil mess around b4 we actually do it.
try not to take it serious, coz hes going to.

I have been doing the same, keeping OH in the dark a bit as regards dates. I know what day of the cycle I'm in but he is unaware. It does help to keep the romance as far as BDing goes! :D

as we took 2 years to conceive dd we had the same probs too, oh felt he was being used for his sperm (well he was :lol: ) and got funny about bding.

This time we have only been trying one month but i am not telling him when im fertile etc, so then he doesnt get stressed!!!

Cheer up hun its really very common..... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back