• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advide plz..:)

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am currently ttc and am now on CD37. AF was due CD36. Did a couple of tests last week and got BPN's.

I am anxious to test again, and if AF doesnt show up today then planning to test tomorrow morning.

Thing is, i dont "feel" any different. Is it possible to be PG and not feel anything in the early stages of PG?

Saw my gyno last week who said that some women get AF pains (which i had a couple of days ago) and some women feel nothing. On the odd day have felt a little ill, nothing to write home about though and nothing to make me think i could be. Basically all i know is that AF is late and to the best of my knowledge i BD on my OV day this cycle.

What do you think my chances are of being PG are? have appt with my gyno again tomorrow as she said that if i hadnt had AF by friday then was to see her again to do a blood PG tst.

Thanks for the help xx

Hi,
If I understand correctly, your period was due yesterday buy you haven't bled yet? If so, it's more common to not have signs of pregnancy that early than to have them.

Good luck!

I only had one symptom (a funny stitch type pain in my right ovary), and to be honest have had very few symptoms at all (yes bigger and sore boobs, at 8 weeks and still have sore boobs now, tiredness and hunger but that was from 8+ weeks also). I have had no sickness, no metal mouth, no real food cravings.........

So yes its very possible you are pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back