Advice?

Simoneh00

Reaction score
So I've had some faint lines which have gotten slightly darker but Im now loosing browny cm type stuff. I'm assuming Im having a chemical but should I expect heavy bleeding? Normal af type bleeding? I've never had an early loss so no idea what to expect :(

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

How many dpo are you? Have you done a FRER? X

Yup faint lines on Frer better lines on asda's own however and appear to be getting stronger. Yet Im loosing what's like (apologies in advance for Tmi) old stringy blood Xx

Are you defo sure its not late implantation bleeding? I think all you can do if the bleeding doesnt turn red or heavy is to keep testing daily to see if the lines get darker or fainter. I am sorry you are going through this.

Its ok. Just lost a big clot and heavy bleeding happening atm. Ah well Xx

Arghh sorry to read that your going through this its awfull, i had brown stringy blood with my early mc for a week before got the red stuff, sorry to read this take care of yourselfxx

oh hun i'm sorry to read this.... big hugs to you xxx look after yourself xx

Hiya, this happened to me last month. Two positive tests then my period the next day. It was heavy-ish but not unmanageable.
Hope you're ok! Sending hugs xxxxxxx

Hi, I had a loss at 4.5-5 weeks and it was just like a period. Everyone is different though. Just take it easy.

Hi I miscarried a month ago when I was 6 weeks. It started with light brown discharge but not loads of it, and then the bleeding started about 4 days later. Sorry you're going through this its horrible, if you need to talk to anyone just come on here xxx

So sorry to read this hun, after everything you have been through. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back