Advice?

AyeshaD

Reaction score
hi Ladies, please need you serious advice,

I feel like am having a melt breakdown, seems like nothing going right for me sorry but needed a rant.

OH and I seems to be on different pages most occasion, he comes home late and says "i was finishing off some work" plus also its near his side of family area where he works . Other hand am here stuck with the child middle of having no one around the area which is fine in most times but can be lonely most times too. I dont know whether hes telling the truth and tells me white lies.

I know I shouldn't have done this but what I have done is snooping in and find out the bills aint up the date and on top of that, hes working part time dont want to find full time, we are ABSOLUTELY into mess (financially) and hes aint talking to me about it.

I simply dont understand why he keeps secrets from me and especially if I know hes getting less money and not keeping up with household bills. he likes to keep it into himself till he find a solution.

Everything seems okay apart from not sharing everything, aint life about sharing experience and getting things through together regardless how tough the situation is

Sometimes I feel I want to quit and leave without telling but some part of me believe I can fix it,

Sorry to mention. also seems like he listen to his family more than me, if they tell him to jump off the cliff might say ok but when If I say it might say "why?" LOL

:roll::shakehead:

Sorry for long essay

Oh dear you must be sick with worry. If you love him I would in a very calm way tell him you know bills are not being paid and he's working part time. Attacking him will make him defensive, easier said than done I know. Tell him you're worried about the present and future and ask him what you can both do to rectify the situation. I'd also make it clear that telling lies and omitting the truth is unacceptable but if you both pull together you feel things can be resolved. I'd ask him if he needs a few days to let it sink in first that he's been rumbled as he'll prob be in panic mode and feel cornered. If on the other hand he doesn't give a monkeys and is not willing to work with you then you have a tough decision to make. I hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back