Advice plz - a change in CM!!!

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi girls, i apologize now if this is tti but am a bit excited!

have just been to the loo and had a stringy discharge. Looked similar to raw egg whites like some of you have described and was stretchy....what does this mean??? I hope its a good sign! x

Advice plz!!!

you should get the EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) when you are ovulating....my advice is go jump on your OH asap! hehe

Im feeling really elated...havent had any sign of ov since coming off the pill but this change in my cm was easy to see! It was egg white. Reminded me a bit of when your OH does his business in you and it kinda drips out afterwards if you go to the loo....tmi?? sorry trying to keep it clean!

i have opk shall i do one and check?? Not clued up about this!! Also is last time i had af was 28th Jan as cycles messed up is it possible that im ov??

Yeah it def sounds like you could be ov.....(some people find it really hard to distinguish between OH 'deposits' and EWCM as they are very similar - they are both for keeping sperm alive so its not suprising they are similar really!).

I would do an OPK but make sure you havent gone for a wee for a good few hours before you do it or your wee might be too diluted....leave it about 3-4hrs since you last went if you can.

Good luck with the OPK.

yes, pee on an OPK!

Best to do them with FMU but as chocolatemuny said should be OK if you have not peed for a while. If it comes back negative, test again in the morning.

Good luck hun :hug:

Thanks, know it couldnt be OH as havent had chance to BD in the past few days...how much cm should there be....i had a good bit, well enough to think bloody hell at least!

Will leave it a bit and test. Shall i stay off liquids until then also?

Thanks for all you help!

My OPKs say not to use FMU (I thought thats what most said) and only to use FMU with HPTs.

ha ha! Dont listen to me, im cracking up!!! Mine say to test at about 2pm I think! sorry!!!

...perhaps I have babybrain??? :rotfl:

Ill do mine in 3 hrs or so...will try not to drink anything and be sure to BD tonight anyway...will also test in the morning..

Have been experiencing ov pains for a while now especially yesterday..also feels a bit like af pains just now...been waiting for something to happen so fingers crossed im ov!! xx

I have clearblue ones so when do i use them?? i dont have the box anymore!!

BabyBlues said:
Thanks, know it couldnt be OH as havent had chance to BD in the past few days...how much cm should there be....i had a good bit, well enough to think bloody hell at least!

Will leave it a bit and test. Shall i stay off liquids until then also?

Thanks for all you help!

Any EWCM is good, the more the better for conception purposes!
I think my OPKs advise you to 'decrease' the amount of liquid you take in just prior to testing (like dont drink a bottle of water to make yourself need to wee as it will just bo too diluted) If you need a drink then dont not have one - just try not to drink loads between now and when you next need to wee. :D

:D fingers crossed for you - and yeah Id def BD tonight just in case anyway even if nothing shows on OPK - some people dont get a surge detected on the OPKs every month but they still ov (the surge might only last 10hrs so it can be easily missed) but the EWCM is a great sign!

Is there anywhere i can track ov? I use my monthly cycles to chart af and work out ov but dont think i can add ov onto it?!

yourdays website lets you add in how long your luteal phase is......(the time between ov and AF) and then gives you your fertile days for the next few months etc but obviously you'd have to wait until you get a +OPK and then AF (or BFP!) to put that in - not sure on other sites for ov that dont involve temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back