Advice please

Hedgey

Reaction score
like some others on here i'm new to this and want a bit of advice

I stopped taking the pill at xmas after being on it for what seems like forever and thought periods would be all over the place after being on it for so long anyway we thought we would do the wait and see what happens type of thing, not really trying but not really trying not to, periods came as i expected until this month! Nothing! I feel a bit bloated and if i gently squeeze my nipples i get a light milky coloured liquid out but other than that no strange feelings at all

Could i be pregnant? :think:

do a test! hope you get the result you want! :dance:

Hi, When i first suspected i was pregnant and after a missed period my nipples changed quickly and when i examined them i had the sam cloudy discharge, k.x

i've done a test which was negative, which i know this can be wrong

Kayzee, how far on were you when you noticed the discharge, i know everyone is different but if it turns out that i am then it might give some help in trying to work out when the due date is

HI, I was about 4 weeks ish i think when my period wud of been due, my nips were sore and when i tweaked them to examine them they just oozed a bit, i hope this helps, kaye.xx

yeah, in a way but that would make it that i got caugh as soon as my period ended...............is this possible?

thanks all the same

It is possible, but you would have to ovulate straight away which I think is very rare :|

well its been nearly a week and i did another test, which was negative so i don't know what to believe but if i ain't got af by next week then i'm off to the docs

Well i got af yesterday and kinda dissapointed but still have the "oh well it will happen when it happens" type of view

Im sorry to hear you got af, I have been in that situation before, its horrible, just think there is always next month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back