Advice please?

Nelci

Reaction score
This is going to be a LOT of questions :lol: sorry!
First of all I'm 12+3 and my scan is 12+6. I've had no morning sickness whatsoever, but I have been very tired and my breasts have been very sore. So my first question is: Is it normal to still not feel pregnant? I had a M/C in 2010 at 10 weeks so I've been paranoid about EVERYTHING!!! The slightest pain and I'm almost in tears, although this settled from 10 to 11 weeks, now that I'm a few days from my scan I'm starting to panic. :shock:
However, I'm also convinced that I've already got a bump. My stomach is hard and seeings I'm overweight that's quite an achievement.:oooo: I've just found out I've lost about a stone whilst being pregnant (I don't even know how, as I've eaten junk and haven't been sick once!), but my stomach even at the top is very hard. Is this a bump or is that in my head?:roll:
Another thing that's worrying or exciting, I've looked up what flutters feel like, and I've been feeling them all week. Or so I think anyway? Is this normal at this stage of the pregnancy?
Also twins run in my side of the family but not in the OH's side. Should I be considering the possibility of two lilluns running around?
Thank you so so so much for your help in advance :hugs:

Hi :) not having mornig sickness or not feeling preg is nothing to worry about, some people do some dont. If you escape the morning sickness enjoy it!

pains in early preg can be completely normal. I had a lot.of twinges and sharp.pains in tri one. Its usually round ligament pain, theres a lot of stretching and growing going in in there!

A bump at this stage is usually bloating but some people show quicker than others. I didnt have much of a tummy at all and (was!) Slim, i didnt show until 24 weeks but again, everyones different youll know yourself :)

flutters i didnt feel till around 16 weeks, even then i wasnt sure. 20 weeks before i knew for.def it was bubs
For first time.mums they say up to 24 weeks is normal.

twins are always a possibility, more so if they run on one side! Exciting, youll see in a few days i guess :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back