Advice please

mancnat

Reaction score
Im 36 + 4 estimated and just been to my midwife and everything seems fine she said when measured with tape I'm measuring 40cm is this normal?

I'm having a lot of severe pains in pubic area I know this is normal but feels like my little man is just going to fall out when I walk lol.

Its a little bigger, but I dont think its way out. They normally say 3cm out I think. It could have been due to the way LO was lying. I guess if your MW was really concerned then they would have sent you for a scan.
xx

Cheers Hun I'm just little concerned because it was a trainee widwife with a clumsy 1 I've seen before at 32 weeks that told me looked like I was going to have a section coz he was breach what rubbish she talked... I've only ever seen my midwife twice it's always different ones :( xxx.

I'm not a fan of this measuring tape thing... Had me all upset for no reason cause I was measuring big one week then small 3weeks later. I was worried baby had stopped growing. But my mum pointed out that if it's a different person measuring you, they may measure at a different place. And if baby has moved then it could be lying curled up tighter than the last, or having a stretch out.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back