ADVICE PLEASE

bump2b

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new, so hello all :wave:

I had LMP 3/1, think i conceived on 17/1, AF not due for another 3 or 4 days yet tho.

I have loads of symptoms heavy and tender chestage, constipated, want to eat pickles and tarty stuff all the time!!!! (tho FFAARRR to early for any sort of cravings) generally feel icky really and the worse thing is I can't sleep :cry: :( :pray: :sleep: !!!!!!!!

I should be a dab hand at all of this as this would be 4th baba, but i am so frustrated are the symptoms there every month but I just havn't been in tune with them, or are they real??? I feel pregnant, but is it just because i'm willing myself to feel like this?

Oh, and i have become obsessed with the morning ritual of testing. WHY?????? I know I should just wait until AF due day but I just can't wait. Of course I have had a few BFN's but is that because its too early or is it because it actually is a BFN???

I'm so confused. If it is really a BFN arn't our bodies cruel making us feel like this!!!!

Bump2be x x x

Hello and welcome :wave:

I know what you mean hun, it's like one big conspiracy by mother nature each month!!!

Your symptoms sound promising so will keep it all x'd for you. I never get many symptoms before af turns up so when I did get pregnant I knew straight away as my boobs hurt like hell and i was peeing every half hour!!

good luck hun :pray:

I'm the same, no symptoms b4 AF, only when BFP (usually) :pray:

Just so frustrated as I know what the symptoms are now so kind of willing them to be there but my boobs are sooooo uncomfortable, and this is how i knew i was preg with my eldest. I knew something was different :wink: .

In all honesty, not been TTC, but would be a very happy accident :dance: , but one which I don't think will be repeated if this is a BFN, so i'm praying that it is a BFP. That's why when I got any symptoms I was like :cheer: :D :cheer:.

Oooo, that sounds really promising :cheer: I do hope you get your unexpected BFP in a few days :hug:

Still no AF!!!!! Boobs have definatley grown, I am sure that they don't normally feel bigger b4 AF.

Of course did the morning ritual again and still BFN :roll: . I wish I knew one way or another, got used to the idea that I may be having number 4, and like the idea :cheer: , I just wish I could wait a few days to see if AF turns up but symptoms feel so strong can't stop my new morning routine.

Any suggestions???? The wait is driving me MAD :evil: !!!!!!

Ho Hum x

Did you do a test today? It's sounding promising! :D

Still nothing, did a test on sat BFN!!!! Got cramping this morn, so maybe AF will arrive after all................ :roll: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back