Advice Please!

pak

Reaction score
Hello to all,

My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now, however this month has been quite strange. AF was due on Jan.29, and has still not arrived. I have taken two HPT, once on the 29, once on the 30-both were bfn. I have been experiencing many symptoms however, my boobs are almost unbearably sore, I am very gassy, my lower back hurts very often, and I am very fatigued during the day. All of these symptoms are signs of pregnancy, however I have gotten two BFN's. I am afraid to take another test in fear of a let down, and want to wait one more day. Has anyone every gotten a BFN after AF was due and still turned up pregnant? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for the long message!

Hi Pak, didn't want to read and run, not sure on your question really but sure one of the girlies will be on soon to help x x

Ooooo, that sounds promising!
A few ladies on here have got bfn's from hpt and actually been pregnant. As you're late you should test again and if it's still showing up as a bfn get yourself down to the dr's and have a blood sample taken ~ some ladies have only ever got confirmation with bloods rather than urine tests.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back