Advice please - what would you do???

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK so the hospital I am due to have my baby at is Swindon where I had my little boy and was excellent.

I am moving beginning of October and due end of Oct. So they have said that I should really go to Bath Hospital.

Swindon - 53 mins drive
Bath - 35 mins drive.

Would you change to Bath? I loved Swindon and feel safe there and love the staff its where Ive been for all pregnancy related problems issues etc. What do you think?

I'd stay put at Swindon if you were happy there x

If you feel more comfortable at Swindon and you will be able to make your way straight to the hospital at the start of anything instead of staying at home a while longer then stick with it hunny x x

Have you looked at bath? Maybe have a look around then decide how you feel

...have been to Bath Hospital but when I had a car accident and the treatment after...I wasnt filled with much confidence shall we say. So Im basing my opinion on that time I suppose and purely rumour.... I should know better really hey. Mmm will think about having a look around Bath Maternity and form an informed opinion not just one based on an experience years ago and then I can make an informed decision. I do still think that I will go to Swindon but its worth a look with an open mind isnt it. Thanks ladies knew youd come up trumps xxx

stick to where you feel comfortable.

I felt terrible when visiting my nearest hospital (30 mins away) and insisted that I be booked in at one about an hour away, if it's where you feel most comfortable, then it's the right choice for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back