Advice please.... to try for number 3??

kat86

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm unsure if I'm posting this in the correct place.
So I have a ds nearly 7 and a dd 4. I've struggled with depression wince having my babies and worry that I would struggle with a 3rd but I've always wanted 3 children. I always worry that it would have a negative impact on them though. I was diagnosed with pcos earlier this year and ever since Its made me think I want one more. Please help me by giving me any experiences you have and reasons you came to decisions. I'm at a loss of what to do xxxx

No experience but didn't want to read & run. So here's what I think...If you feel like in 10 years you'd be incomplete for not having another, then you should have one. If you're getting help with the depression, and can provide the baby with the love and attention it needs (I'm sure you can you've already brought 2 little ones up) then you should consider having another.

Obviously it will make life more stressful, and the sleep depreviation may not help your mood. PND is also more common among those who already have depression, too.

But if you've got support, & you feel it will make you happy, it could be what you need. Good luck making this decision, it's good that you're giving it a lot of thought. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back