baby number 3

gems2209

Reaction score
hello everyone, so this is baby number 3 for me i have a girl 4 and a boy almost 3. I have had 3 mc's and an eptopic. well we had a bit of a scare yesterday as my doctor thought i might have another eptopic so was sent for emergancey scan, anyway all was good and the were happy with what they found and told me not to worry :dance: But they cant tell me what this pain is all about, didnt get anything like this on my other 2. The pain is like when you are winded but more painful and today my insides feel like they are acing, has anyone else had this the more babies they have? Sorry for the long post i did try to shorten it lol.

congratulations hun. hope u feel ok. sorry i have no advice about ur condition.

Sounds like growing pains regarding the bab to me! I had the same at around 6 weeks! Hope everything is ok for you, good luck!

Didnt want to read and run but Im a bit clueless about everything :oops:

Congrats on your news though xx

I'm on baby number 3 myself and I can honestly say I seem to have more aches and cramps than I remember the first two times! And I have been sooooo tired! :hug: :hug:

thank you all so much for help, they siad it was nothing to worry about, just thought i would see anyone else has had anything along the same lines. Also m+ms i too im realllyyyy tired much more than i was on my other 2.
Well today the pain hasn't come on as yet, still got that feeling that my insides are acing though, but as you have all said its prob just everything changing. Thank you all again :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back