• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice please - possible mummy here!!!

Miss Mosh

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :cheer:

New here and also new to pregnancy. I’ve got a big question for you all, so here’s my story!

I’m on the pill. Last month, I decided I didn’t want a period, so I skipped it by going straight onto my next packet of pills. This month, I missed 5 pills. Not on purpose, I just completely forgot to take them, which is very unusual of me. I missed 2 one week and 3 in the next.

I’ve been feeling different lately. But I’ve no idea if this is all in my head or not! I’ve had headaches lately and I never get headaches. My OH reckons It could be due to the stress of not knowing if I’m pregnant or not or I had an infection in one of my ear piercings lately and a lump appeared behind my ear, so we thought it could have been that. But the lump has gone now and I’m still getting them a bit. I’ve also had a very white and creamy discharge. Sorry! But I’m sure you ladies all know what I’m talking about! It’s not see through at all. Neither does it smell. I feel bloated – but then that could be after Easter with all of those chocolate eggs! I am also feeling rather tired. I’m usually tired anyway, as I started a new and busier job about a month ago, so I’m learning to go to bed early. But even when I do, I still get really tired. Like falling asleep around 9:30pm, which is quite unusual. I don’t usually sleep until around 11ish. I’ve also had diorreah (no idea on how to spell that!) and that’s also unusual for me.

I went to the doc’s on Tuesday to get another prescription for my pills, as I’ve run out now. I also explained to the doc that there could be a chance of me being pregnant as I had missed 5 pills in the last 2 weeks of my pill taking. He was completely and utterly useless and just said “Go and buy a pregnancy test then.” I got my prescription and then sat in my car and cried. I felt completely alone. I couldn’t tell my mother because I know she would go crazy, despite me no longer living with her. I didn’t want to tell my fella yet as I didn’t want to worry him. So I told my nan. I was in floods of tears and she was so upset for me and really helped me. So I bought the test from the shop, then I had to go back to work, which was the worst. I went home on my lunch break and did the test then. It came out as negative, but then I read the packet. I should have used my first pee of the day. Also, I wasn’t due on my period until today and the result would only be 76% accurate, as the packet said. I had bought a Clear Blue test. So I kind of feel like the results are false.

I’m due on today. I took my last pill last night for a week. I ordered another 2 tests online (Clear Blue ones) and they should be here with me either today or tomorrow. When should I use them? When is the best time to use them to get a true result?

I did tell my OH on Tuesday, I couldn’t keep a lie from him. Plus I needed the support. I am 19 (20 in June) and he is 25 (26 in December). We have been together for 2 years and were looking to buy a house together. If I was positive for being pregnant, I have no idea what I’d do. I’ve never been in a position like this before. I’m young but I know so many friends with babies and they cope just fine. I don’t think I could have a AB (I don’t even like saying that word) or adoption. But my OH thinks differently. He is right, neither of us are ready yet and this is a complete surprise. It would change our lives forever.

Also, I don't want to start taking the pill again next week to find I am pregnant because I've heard it can harm the baby. I also am avoiding drinking or smoky places, just in case.

Any comments would be appreciated, thank you so much!

Hey hun just reading your thread and wondered if you did a test in the end? How did it go? xxx

Hi just wondered if you have a update for us yet..

good luck hope all is ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back