Advice please after mc

can

Reaction score
Hi
I had a early scan last wed at 6+4 where i found out there was no heart beat, had been bleedly lighty for over a week. Last nighthad such heavy bleeding called the epu who told me to go to A&E sat there waiting for 6 hours beeing shoved around, whilst there i passed large clots so pursume this was my mc. Feeling really rubbish today with aching pains and still bleeding but it does seems to easing. Do u think im over the worst? Got another scan booked for wed to check. Really want to put it all behind me and move on

Aw so sorry to read this :(
But yes it does sound like you have gone through the worst of it, the scan will tell for sure, take paracetamol for the pain, lots if cuddles and have time to recover from it, my mc was at 12 weeks and it does get better once you have the all clear and you can focus again x

Im sorry for your loss honey!!! Hopefully the worst has past. I had heavy bleeding and pain for a couple of days then it eased off! Take care honey!! Xxx

Hi Hun

I had the same as you - I had 10 days of light bleeding before a pessary and then 3 days of heavier bleed plus a further 3 days of light before it turned to spotting

I thought it was never going to stop but it definately does - I would say 4/5 days after the heavy starts

Sorry your going through this - I certainly have fealt better the last 2 days now the bleeding has stopped and I'm getting negative hpt

Xxxx

I found that as soon as I had passed the sac etc that the bleeding more or less tapered off and turned very light and the cramping stopped.

I started bleeding on the 7th and by the 11th I had gone from light, to very heavy back to light and spotting. Nothing by the 12th! I had a scan on the 16th that confirmed that everything had gone.

look after yourself - it is a hard time - take some iron?B12 supplements too as this can help (feraglobin is good).

Thanks for your reply hun, im sorry u had to go through this too. I hope it makes us stronger and we get better luck next time. trying to be strong and get strengh back to start trying again!! I guess its a test of character goodluck for next time hun hope we have some good news soon!!

Yes I think the awful part has passed. So sorry, I can remember my mc. Was awful and I struggled to deal with it and was scared to fall pregnant again but I now have two gorgeous boys!!

Things will ease, but you will never forget it. Keep smiling :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back