• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

advice...or just opinions!

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm confused and after some advice.
I had a mc on 11th April which is 6 weeks on sun. My cycles before were irregular (between 30 and 40 something days) and am currently on day 39 since mc. I have had spotting for about 3 weeks, last week doctor said it was an infection so he gave me some tablets (and I felt shocking!!!). I finished tablets yesterday but am still getting spotting today. I have no af symptoms apart from my boobs hurt. We had sex a few times week before last also but stopped when spotting got worse, had some ewcm but wasnt testing for ov or anything. Think I will prob go back to docs tomorrow if still got spotting. Am worried that my hormones are not back to normal or something :shakehead::eh:

apologies for v long msg xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sarah

May be worth getting checked out, you would think nthey would check your hormones via a blood test just to make sure.

Hope you get back to some normallity soon X

Im having similar hun almost 6 weeks since MC and nothing, not even spotting. very bloated and stuff but no AF. I usually had a 28-30 day cycle

am still bleeding but its not like a period........ this is almost 4 weeks of random bleeding....went back to doctors other day and they said oh you'll have to just wait and see. Grrr, alright for them to say. I'm so worried there is something seriously wrong and I won't be able to have another baby :( going to try and go back tomorrow. This is the 7th week since mc, and I was just starting to cope with things, now just feel back at square 1 as everything is stil all over place. sorry for the moan.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back