Advice on AF-type pain that disappears and no AF!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all, I've posted on the TTC forum aswell, but I noticed that more pregnant girlies post on this board, so I thought you all might be able to give me some advice?
Monday and tuesday I have quite bad AF-type pain constantly with absolutely no bleeding. These were CD31 and 32. Then the pains went away and have not come back. I used a HPT on wed with FMU and it was BFN. I've counted back approx 10 days from the AF pain and me and OH did BD that day. Do you think this pain could have been implantation and has anybody else ever had anything like this before finding out they were pregnant? All your experineces would be welcome.
I still have no bleeding and perhaps very slight twinges sporadically. If it was implantation, when should I expect a HPT to be able to detect the HCG? I know the only way to tell for sure is to get a positive HPT but I'm going crazy thinking, was it or wasn't it?
Please help!!xxxxxx

Hi KJ!

Nice to see you here!

I'm sorry I've no real advice for you as I haven't had an implantation bleed but I just wanted to know that I'm thinking of you and I'll be logging on tomorrow to hear your news!

I know before I got my BFP, my twinges felt like sore AF pain and now - a week or so later - I still have a very tender abdomen and some slight 'stretching' pain depending on the time of day and what I've eaten.

I also 'feel' pregnant and I've never been pregnant before, I just feel so different.

I hope that helps and I'm :pray: for you!

Valentine xxx

thanks Valentine, it's great to know there are people out there rooting for me!! I'll definitely post the results of my test in the morning. Fingers crossed!!xx

I had AF type cramps about a week before I started throwing up. Didn't connect the two for ages & only tested at 6 weeks, I reckon I got the cramping between 4 & 5 weeks pregnant.

Good luck testing, hope you get a BFP!!!

good luck hun, fingers crossed for you!!!

sarahxxx

thanks guys, can't wait till tomorrow morning! Am going to test with FMU. Really hoping it's a positive. Still no AF and no further pains since the bad ones on monday and tuesday, so I think that's a good sign! Will post my results after I've tested. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back