Advice needed!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
Just had 40 week check. Couldn't do sweep as my cervix is not dialated & too far back. The outside is soft but inside is hard. What does this mean?

Also, now I have just got home, gone to the toilet, wiped & there is pink on toilet paper.

Just put another panty liner in and there is tiny red blob? Is this just from where she gave me an internal or should I be worried?

Due date is today!

sounds like it could just b the start of your show hun, mw may have disturded it while trying to do the sweep just keep an eye on it and if your still worried give them a ring xxx

Thanks hun. She said she couldn't do the sweep as it was too hard & she couldn't get in. I only asked her to check as I silently dialated to 9cm with my daughter & wanted to be prepared as we have a long hospital drive :lol:

I guess I will just have to keep an eye on things!

Just been to toilet again & there's more blood/dark pink DS! Hmm - this is odd. Think I shall see what my English midwife has to say!

Could be the show Hun is it more than spotting as I heard u can have that after an internal x

Yes definitely more than spotting. It is like bloodstained DS if that makes sense. Very noticeable. I've kept the pantyliner in case the MW wants to check. Waiting for her to call back!

I just assumed that my cervix was high & unreachable that I shouldn't be showing anything.

She said it was soft on the outside & hard on the in. So I have no idea what that means. The Germans don't explain very well! ate not knowing! :(

If the midwife tried to do a sweep it could be the start of your plug hunny, keep a pad on and keep an eye on it x x

My English midwife just called & explained :lol:

She said as long as it is not bright red & I am not having tightenings/cramps then not too worry! Phew...You would think being my 3rd I would have this all sussed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back