Advice needed please!!

NMBT

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to all of this. I have been TTC for 10 months now, I have had 2 MC, my first was in November and my second was in February. My husband and I went and saw our GP a couple of week ago, who has agreed to run some blood tests, I do not know what these will be looking at exactly as I was at work at the Time and wasn't in a position to discuss this with him. My period is due in 12 days and I have started to get a brown discharge today, what does this mean??? I feel so fragile and don't want to get my hopes up, I haven't had this discharge before, please help!!!!

Hi NMBT

I can't really help but noticed you've had no replies so I didn't want to read and run.

Have you tried testing? It could be implantation bleeding? Brown blood is generally considered old blood but it could be your AF starting early?

Sorry, hope I've not confused the issue more for you. Good luck

Xx

I wonder if it could be ovulation spotting as some women get this on occasion? Has it stopped now? xx

No hasn't stopped but only there when I wipe (sorry TMI). I also feel really nauseous and have had really sore boobs this past week. I ovulate on day 11, today is day 17??? Any suggestions??? X

Maybe do a test in a few days hun. Fx for you xxx

Your symptoms sound promising I'd definitely test. Having 2 miscarriages myself I was lucky enough to get tests ( it's usually after 3) anyway I was advised take baby aspirin daily 75mg even though my bloods come back normal. I hope you don't mind me saying this but have you thought about taking it? I mean speak to your GP first. I was also advised to take it while ttc but about 4 days after I was advised this I got my bfp. I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and I think it's helped me I've heard so much good things about baby aspirin. I hope you get your bfp this month xx

Thank you so much for all your advice!!! Think I'm too chicken to test yet, will wait a few more days and see what happens. Where do you get baby aspirin from??? Is it just a low dose of aspirin that I can pick up from supermarket??? I am taking zinc and high dose of folio acid as I'm type 1 diabetic!! It's soo nerve wrecking/ confusing and exciting all at the same time!!! I'm lucky to have a supportive husband, but not the same as talking to other ladies!!! XxxX

Worth testing for sure. By the time I'd gone through almost a year of BFN's I started to assume I wasn't pg, I'd only test, just to double check, if I planned a few drinkies ;)
At least that way it stopped me from getting my hopes up too much. When I least expected it, bam, i got pregnant!
Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back