Advice needed, please :)

pixiewoo

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I only joined tonight, i was wondering if someone could offer me some advice? Me and my partner have been ttc for quite a while, my last period was the 26th Dec and lasted 3 days (usually its last 5 days) after the 3 days i still felt quite bloated -but put that down to coming off my period - this week i have had really bad cramps in my stomach (like period pains) along with the bloated feeling and my boobs feel really heavy and sore, also been having dizzy spells.

This morning when i went to the loo, when i wiped (too much info sorry :x ) i had a pinkish blob on the tissue kind of mixed in with heavy discharge (another thing which has been weird this week too, really heavy discharge) I know this is gross, but i need to know if this implantation bleeding or something more serious :shock: Is it too early for implantation bleeding?

If anyone has any advice, i would be very grateful :) Thank you Pixie xxx

First of all, welcome to the forum :hug:

Its difficult to know what your symptoms mean. Are you usually regular? Are you TTC? It could well be an implantation bleed but i think the only way to be sure is to take a test. I your last AF was christmas time, you should get a acurate result on a pregnancy test. Good luck xx

Hi toonlass, and thanks :)

Yeah regular as clock work, the 26th of every month. We've been trying to conceive for while (nearly two and a half years) ,but having no luck at the moment :cry:

Thank you for your advice :thumbup:

if it was implantation that occurred then hormones should be enough to give a positive result, take a test

If you do test and dont get a :bfp: you could still be pregnant. It takes a while for the HCG to build up and for some it takes longer than others.

Good luck and welcome to the forum! :D

Think im just confused at the minute, can implantation bleeding happen so quickly after AF? :-?

Hang on, i've just realised your only around ovulation time aren't you, about 2 weeks since AF? A test wouldn't work just yet i expect, i got my wires crossed, sorry, i was thinking you ovulated around christmas time. Unless, your shorter period on boxing day was the implantation bleed? Still, i'd take a test to see what the score is for now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back