Advice needed please!

danielle1985

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
My name Is Danielle I am new on this site.. So hello to everyone!
I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice... I had a misscariage In January 2005 and I had a period a month later....In the February and I have not had a period since...... Is this my body getting back to normal after whats happened or could I be pregnant... I am scared to go to the doctors for what he might think of me for not going sooner, but I am just so worried...
The past 4 wks I have had bad nausea and headaches and cramping in my uterus ( i just pit this down to my body adjusting and getting back to normal...) But I just don't know... I ws expecting my period to come at the end of this month and like the previous months It has not turned up...
Any Advice please.... Thankyou. From Danielle.

Hi Danielle.

I think noone is better qualified to answer your questions than your doctor. We can only make assumptions.

To know if you're pg or not, a home pregnancy test will do.

If it turns out you're not, I strongly suggest you visit your doctor since you've missed several periods so far.

They won't think anything of you hun. Just take care of this as soon as possible ok?

xxx

Hi... I have just read your message and I have a test infront of me I have just done it and its positive....
wow scary! I feel so flushed...
I am not to sure how far along that will make me!
Thanks for the advice xx

Danielle

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Take care

xx

Thanx Jo Jo... I have a doctors app next week.... The reason y it has been left so long,, is when I had a miscarriage i never got n e thing explained from my doctor, so assume my body will go bak to normal when its ready, but i guess that was not the case xx

Hi Danielle!

Congrats!!!

I have no idea how far along you must be now though lol! More than a couple of months maybe?? You sure are very patient to not have tested any sooner!

Wishing you the best :)

xxx

Hi Wondering!
I have just been to see my Doctor today.... Emergency app ( cancelation arose ) and he made me lie down and he start feeling about and asked when my last period was..... He said that I could be about 3 1/2 month (WOW scary).. then he took out a machine and tried to listen for a heart beat and he found1 162 beats per min ( how fast ).. the doc is happy with that for now... he also took a blood test to check my HGC levels ( have to go back in 2 days for the results )... The midwife will be intouch within the next 3 days... It's all happening so quick... What a shock..
From Danielle

congratulations Danielle!!!
I had a miscarriage in January too, the day after i'd found out i was pregnant, i tried to carry on and keep smiling and i found out last month that i'm pregnant, but i had an emergency scan cos i'd been in bad pain and i'm about 5 weeks.....
I'm so happy for you!!!

Lots of love

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27