New and In need of advice

lolacharms

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im Laura, Im 30 and new to this site. my partner and I are TTC after suffering a miscarriage at 7 weeks in February. I have PCOS and never thought i would conceive so we were both extremely shocked but delighted. i have been to my docs as have had no period since mc (not too unusual) but have been getting major PMT symptoms. he says is possible to ovulate without a bleed.
sorry to ramble, just feel like my head is all over the place. feeling hopeful, worried, scared and emotional. And I am deffo not pregnant hehe.
:muaha:

Hi :wave: firstly welcome to PF. Secondly, I'm sorry to hear about your MC and all your problems since. It is possible to get pregnant with PCOS though, I am told that my ovaries are covered and I have ovarian cysts too, but I made it here. In the past I have been bleeding for almost a year, and have previously gone months without a bleed, even recently I have missed a month. Don't lose hope, sometimes your body just copes with the issues, sometimes your body can change and improve.

Sorry to hear about your loss Lola. I also had a mc in February. I hope your doing okay. Wishing you all the best on your TTC journey, I hope you get a sticky bean soon xx

Hello and welcome hun :wave:
Sorry to hear about your loss and the problems you are having. I have no first hand experience myself to offfer but the ladies here are fab and i'm sure they will offer lots of advice and support.
Good luck with your TTC journey :)

Last edited:
I don't have any advice, but welcome to PF!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111