Some Advice Please :)

tillzy69

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have PCOS and have not had a period since February this year (I came off of BC November last year as my partner and I wanted to try for a baby and did not know I had PCOS until June this year). I was advised by a friend who also has PCOS to try a herbal tablet called Agnus Castus as they helped her regain ovulation (she is now pregnant with her second child). So I started taking these tablets around 3 weeks ago. I started getting extremley bad cramps and was assuming the tablets were working. The last week I haven't had many cramps but my breasts have been very sore and I have nausea every day and it is affecting me at work. Could I amazingly be pregnant or is it more than likely something else? And if I am pregnant would it be too early to take a test?

Some advice would be great! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to PF hun, well that would be fantastic if you were pregnant.

Pop into the Am I pregnant section, the ladies will see your post in there more than here in the intros which get less veiwing. Sounds like preg symptoms, but could also be signs of ovulation, which would match the Agnus castus reason I guess, sorry know nothing about PCO tho but wish you every sucess for a speedy BFP

Hi!

Thank you for responding to my thread! Took 2 tests today and both came out positive! I'm over the moon I really wasn't expecting anything to work for me but they did! I'm so happy! :)

Hi

4 months after having my son I started taking agnus castus to rebalance my hormones because i was losing loads of hair. During the time before taking this my periods had returned to normal anyways.

I then went on to take agnus castus for 2 months and in that time I had 2 normal periods. I stopped taking them 2 weeks ago and have felt like absolute sh*te! My period didn't turn up and I was convinced I was preggo, did like a million tests and all negative. period has arrived today, very late for me, over a week!

I think the agnus castus didn't agree with me, felt weird while I took then and even worse as they were coming out my system. Hope I am gettingb back to normla now.

Defo don't want to dampen your hope for a bfp, but it could be the agnus castus playing tricks too!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Hi!

Thank you for responding to my thread! Took 2 tests today and both came out positive! I'm over the moon I really wasn't expecting anything to work for me but they did! I'm so happy! :)

OMG I totally didn't read this before I posted yesterday, what a tool lol :wall2:

Congratulations hun :dance: xxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!! Bet you are over the moon xxx

Thank you everyone! I really didn't think I was pregnant I only took the test so I could rule it out and go to the doctors to find out why I was feeling so sick. I'm still finding it very hard to believe. But yeah i'm so over the moon I really didn't think I could ever be this lucky!! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back