Advice needed please read.....

kathryn87

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and when i wiped my self i had a small clot (size of a 20p) had some backache last few days and slight stomach cramps (windy i thought).

Not sure what to do?????

I'm 15 weeks and my 12week scan was normal.

Thanks in advance

Best bet would be to give you Midwife a call and see what she suggests, that's what i would do hun.

Thankyou :) ive just texted as phone is off till 8.30 and the jessops maternity wing won't talk to me till i'm 20weeks :shakehead:

Yeah, i agree. Speak to your midwife. Im sure its nothing to worry about though. Hope all is ok.

Hope you get through to your midwife hun. Probably nothing to worry about but that won't help, I worried about everything. If you can't get through you could ring nhs direct or go to docs for a check to put your mind at ease. X

hi hun hope everything ok did you talk to midwife

Hi, I had similar off and one for the last 5 weeks, the emergency assessment ward at your hospital will see you to assess you before 16 weeks but you need a referal from your midwife.

My scan at 12 weeks was fine also, it could be a burst blood vessel in your cervix (lower down than your baby) and the 20p size clot was the 'scab' over it coming away. Some women, I think I'm one of them, have a lot of blood in their cervix due to the pregnancy hormones which mean that they can be prone to bleeds.

You ought to have a scan though just to check. FX hunni, let us know how you get on.
xx

Thanks everybody! i have an appointment this afternoon at the epu, not sure what they will do with me yet.

Will let you all know :)

Good luck for this afternoon - they'll probably scan you. Hope all is well x

Hope everything went well today babe. xx

hello everyone again :) baby bean is ok :dance:

Had scan and he/she is fine, a little naughty though as wouldn't let the lady measure it's head as was in an awkward position lol

Thanks for concern tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back