Advice needed please, am i pregnant ? :)

xnattyx90

Reaction score
Hey There my name is Natalie and i am 23. I have a 3 and half year old and me and my fiancee and trying for another baby. We have been trying now for 3 months.

I am writing this as i need a bit of advice,
My last period only lasted 4 days when usually i last about 7-8 days. After the 4 days was up i started having a brownish discharge instead of bleeding.

Now this month i am late a week i was due my period 24/06/13 But for over a week now i have not come on my period and just had this brownish discharge, the discharge is only there when i clean myself after the loo.

Do you think i may be pregnant or am i just getting my hopes up.

Sorry if i went into to much detail and thanks any help will be appreciated :) xx

Last edited:
Hi Natalie :) I think you just need to :test: !
Having "all" the pregnancy symptoms almost every cycle all I can say is that I don't believe in symptom spotting anymore :wall2:

Hey thanks for replying :) gonna be doing a test on thursday when i get paid, so nervous hope its the result i want :) just a waiting game now. Just a bit weird with the spotting as i dont usually get this, but we will soon find out, Thanks :) x

Great, don't forget to update us with the result :) Fx you get your :bfp:, I'll be stalking this topic :popcorn: xx

Last edited:
Thank you very much :) very excited and anxious lol, will 100% post when i find out :) xx

Good luck hon, it's defo possible x x

fingers x let us know xx

Hi Natty, I just want to wish you all the best when you test on Thursday. I'm really hoping that it's a :bfp:for you

:dust:

Take Care x x

Hi everyone thank you all for your good luck messages :) just thought i would let you all know i came on my period today so not going to be doing the test tomoz, but thanks for all your support and gl messages :) Maybe next month i will get a positive test result, bit gutted but i have got plenty of time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back