Advice needed about going to a concert

Archiesmummy

Reaction score
Take that are playing next year near us in may, well end of may.

My sister's OH is getting us tickets and im due June 9th. I had my LO 3 weeks early so worried this one will come early to. Do you think i should go? I really want to but dont want give birth there lol although that would be a great story for LO and a great way to meet take that :rofl:

xx

Personally i wouldnt take the chance hun, your baby will arrive when ever its ready. But you could get the ticket and if you could go then brill, if not you could sell it on.
Ive been the same this morning as i would of loved to see Robbie Williams, im due 11th May but if i go over then there is chance that i could of still been pregnant when they come to manchester(hopefully not though) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as long as you are in seats there is no safety problem i could think of. And when you go into labour it takes a while till the baby is here. lol and like u said.... you might get too meet take that :D

I'm the same i want to go see the script and Taylor swift but they are both within a week of my due date and in london which is about 2hrs from home if not more. :(

Thanks guys, gotta see which tickets we get but i think, depending on how i feel i may go. Ooo i hope i can go lol im excited xx

Awww I would be too scared but its up to you and if you're sitting then it should be ok. I just sold my paramore ticket today because it was standing and I was worried about getting pushed. Its next month and I'd be too stressed. I wanted to get tickets for Kylie again but she's in Glasgow in April and I'm due in May, plus I live in Aberdeen so I'd be away too.

See how it goes and if not you could get lots of pennies selling your ticket ;) Lots of my friends have been trying to get tickets all day lol

x

Thanks hun. My sisters OH knows someone lol so can get tickets for everything lol which is lucky. Most of them are sold out now and they only went on sale today lol. x

Thanks hun. My sisters OH knows someone lol so can get tickets for everything lol which is lucky. Most of them are sold out now and they only went on sale today lol. x

Yeah phones have been jammed and websites have crashed lol. Thats good you'll be able to get! :)

I really wanted to get tickets for Take That but because I'm due early June, I've decided to give it a miss this time. This will be the first tour of theirs I've not been too and I'm completely gutted not to be going, especially since Robbie will be there.
But it's a small price to pay I guess, and my best mate who I normally go with is giving it a miss too!

Your due a few days after me :) I don't think i can miss it lol my mum and sister went last year and left me at home :( so i have to go lol x

Im going to see Usher at the O2 when I will be 7 and a half months gone - cant wait, lol!
Am sure the little one will love it too, so I would say, go for it - if anything does happen, there will be so many medical staff on duty, it will be fine. Have fun! xxxx

I wanted to go to help for heroes in sept to see robbie and hubby wldnt let me go and I was 28 weeks I think at the time so am going on june 5th to make up for it.........bad news is daddy will have to stay at home and babysit.

I'm the same I'm due at the end of June and so far Take That are playing the 22nd, 23rd & 24th. Bon Jovi are playing the 24th, 25th and Kings of Leon are playing the 26th. What's with all the concerts in June!! :mad:

My friend bought me a Take That ticket today because she doesnt know I'm pregnant. I have had texts all day asking if I want to stay over and make a night of it. Been ignoring them because I dont know what to say. Might get lucky though my DD was 3 weeks early or I could just go and hope I dont go into labour mind you if I did I might get to meet Take That. Mmm now theres an idea.:)

Last edited:
sounds like a good idea to get the tickets anyway and see how you are nearer the time... you will always be able to sell them. my hubby was offered 4 standing tickets at work today but we have decided to give it a miss this time.. if i am overdue like i was with my first it will only be a few weeks since i've had the baby in may/june next year.

Typical they're touring now eh!!! when i was pregnant 4 years ago with my first i had already got tickets to see Robbie and we ended up not going cos i was too worried i might get squashed in the crowds so we ended up selling them on... which i was gutted about ... i luuuuuuurve Robbie!... and Johhny Depp of course!

I'd definitely go! It's probably 6 weeks before your due date so there's almost no chance of you going into labour there, but if you did there are ambulances everywhere at concerts - you'll have loads of qualified people on hand if anything does happen :lol: I bet Take That would send you a card too if you gave birth in the middle of it!

Oh, and I saw them live in 2006 and they were awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back