Anyone Else?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Is anyone else having these same thoughts in early pregnancy?

I have my scan date, 9th may :dance: but instead of looking forward to it, i am so so scared :-(
Im worried that they put the scanner over my tummy and
1. theres nothing there
2. no heartbeat :-(

I know i shouldnt stess about it as its not good on blob, but its playing on my mind alot now as the weeks are coming in.
Im constantly feeling sick but not being sick as much, i have been sick a good few times tho, but its mostly just dry bowk. I would rather be sick and get that feeling over with. Its mostly smells that catch me out and if its a strong one, my head is in the nearest thing thats safe to puke in.

Its taken us 16months to get this far and im so worried it gets taken away from us so quickly.
Please tell me im not the only one?

I'm right with you on that one hun :hug: after my mc last time I am going for an early scan at 6+3 and I'm scared it'll be the same as last time :-( it's only natural to worry, even when you don't want to worry!!! xx

i hate the not knowing, but im so wrapped up in my wee "im pregnant" bubble, i dont want a scan just incase my bubble is popped :-(

argh its driving me nuts! I know/hope everything is fine, but i keep thinking the "what if?" i dunno how i will cope.

i really hope everything is ok with u and pea princess....im sure it will :) xx

I feel exactly the same.
This is my first pregnancy and I'm absolutely terrified of it going wrong because I know it's happened to so many lovely ladies here when it shouldn't have.

I have my midwife appointment on Tuesday and I'm dreading it, what if I end up cancelling it because something has happened? :( And I dread to think what I'll be like when I get my scan date. I will be so scared

Good luck to you both and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! xx

I feel the exact same... its my first pregnancy and I feel on edge the whole time. Im so happy to be pg but theres that niggling at the back of my head that Im going to mc. I dread going to the toilet!

Sorry your feeling like this hunny, tri-1 isnt much fun with all the worry, massive :hugs: Have you thought about booking a private early scan to put your mind at rest x x

Hi Emma-lou. Ive been going through the exact same thing. My biggest fear was nothing in there and just a sac. Ive panicked myself for 4 weeks now and even though the midwife put my mind at rest a little about ectopic pregnancy the empty sac thing was still niggling at me. So on thursday I booked an early dating scan privately and went yesterday. I felt utterly sick and had major butterflies and was in a right state but OMG it was so worth it. I have a healthy bean with strong heartbeat and although he/she did just look like a jelly bean it was amazing. Be strong and wait it out, Im sure everythings fine.
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back