Going Out?

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

How soon did you take your LO outdoors? My baby is 16 days and I'm nervous to take her out to the local shops yet I'm going mad being stuck at home. I'm scared she may get a cold with this weather.

Any advice would be great, I feel so depressed being at home.

Kai was born on a Monday got home from the hospital on the Wednesday and went out on the Thursday, so 4 days.

had kieron fri came home sunday and went straight to meadowhall

Aidan was 1 day old when I took him out, Leela was 2 days old.

We took Amber after 1 week but that was mainly because i could hardly move for the first week!!

As long as wrapped up nice and warm no reason not to take out hun x

She will be fine just make sure that you wrap her up nice and warm. We took Jake out when he was a couple of weeks old and he was born in November when it was cold. I was worried when he was first born about him getting ill from being outside or from mixing with other children but he was fine. I think most first time parents worry about things like this. I won't worry as much about things like this next time around if i'm lucky enough to have another baby in the future.

i gave birth at tea-time and we took baby out the next morning!! we had to take her to hosp for the paediatrician checks (had a home-birth) then on the way back we went to mcdonalds! hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back