• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice anyone?

Mummy0410

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I found out i was pregnant about 3 weeks ago and from my LMP it should make me 9 weeks and 1 day. i havent had any problems so far but this morning when i went to the toilet (sorry if tmi) when i wiped i noticed a tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper and now i am worried. This is my 3rd pregnancy and i have never experienced this before :(. i am in no pain atall and am confused just wondered if anyone on here can give me advice on what i can do? i am booked for my first midwives appointment on wednesday and have not yet heard anything about a scan.

I would ring the midwives hun.just to be on the safe side xx hope things are ok xx

Im sure everything is fine, quite a few women (including me) experience some sort of bleeding during pregnancy, it's probably implantation. It's good that there is no pain. I bled at 8 weeks - due to a previous miscarriage the epu got me to go in for an early scan and everything is fine. It is good that there is no pain. If you notice more blood or start getting cramps I would phone your midwife or early pregnancy unit x

Thanks for the reply, i dont have a contact number for the midwives as i havent saw one yet, not sure wether to ring nhs24 just 2 c what they say? im hoping that as ive got no pain its nothing but still cant help getting worried with the bleeding. i looked on the net for help and a website said to wear a pad 2 monitor the bleeding and since i put it on around an hour ago its clear nothing on it but when i wipe its there xx

Do you have a walk in doctors? I had bleeding in my last pregnancy and went to the walk in docs and he referred me to the EPU and I got a scan.

Hi hun, alot of us has had bleeding at some point. I know how worrying it is, i have been there & got the tshirt twice. Ring epu they should book you in for a scan but with it being bank hol on Monday you might not get seen till tue. Just ring them for peace of mind. Hope everything is ok for you xx

Thanks for the replies over the mornin I still have not had any pain but the bleeding is still there very lightly but quite red looking :( I phoned nhs24 and I have an appointment at quarter past 1. She wants me to go in and get checked as I've not had a scan yet to rule out anything serious. So fingers crossed all is ok :( xxx

I went for my out of hours GP appointment at 1.15 this afternoon and he checked me over, i felt no pain when he examined my tummy so ruled out an ectopic pregnancy. he took a urine sample and found that i have quite a serious urine infection which he gave me antibiotics for. he said if the bleeding got worse or i started to get any pain to come straight back. after arriving home my bleeding got heavier and i experienced a little pain across the bottom of my adbomen so went straight to A&E where a nurse then checked me over and said she is pretty confident that all is fine, she said unless the bleeding gets heavier than a period and if any pain cant be helped with over the counter paracetamol then to come back, but she thinks it could just be the urine infection that is causing the pain and bleeding. but she reassured me i shouldnt have anything to worry about but gave me the number for my epu and told me to ring them on monday morning and let them know whats been happening and try get in for a scan 2 reassure myself. so fingers crossed all is ok. i am going to prepare myself for the worst but monday seems so long away :(

thanks for your replies ladies xxx

Hope you ok, it's probably best to go and get checked out on Monday if just to put your mind at rest, I know my mum has had some bad water infections and bleeds with them, look after yourself xxxxx

Hope everything is ok, i know about these long waits, last time i had a mc in may it was arounnd the bank hol. Keep thinking positive xx

Hey ladies woke up this morning with same amount of bleeding as yesterday but I noticed a tiny clot smaller than a 5p and now I am all worried again, not sure wether just 2 wait until 2moro morning and fone my epu and try for an early scan. Its not a bank holiday here so I will get seen either 2moro or tuesday whenever there is space. I don't want to go back to hospital because they only told me to if I started 2 get pain, which I've not or if the bleeding gets heavier than a period, which its not. I feel sick with worry :( xxx

Morning hun, yes wait till the morning and phone epu, they should see u either mon or tue. They should really open on a sunday anyway, its a joke how we cant get scanned on a weekend. Surely the amount of worrying we all do is no good for our babies.

Take it easy today, sit down with your feet up and let oh run about after you, keep us informed, Take care & thinking of you xxx

Thanx Charlie, I know they should defo open at the weekend aswell, the worrying defo can't b good for our babies. I am trying to relax as much as I can but OH is out just now and my other 2 DD's r causing chaos lol hope fully he'll be home soon and I can nip to bed for some rest.

Will keep you all updated though, with my fingers crossed xxx

Hey ladies, I was at my local maternity hospital last night and had an internal exam, this showed that my cervix is closed. Does anyone know if this is a good or a bad thing? They took my bloods and I was told they would phone me today with a scan appt. Got a call this morning from one of the midwives and they told me not to go in for a scan today as my hcg levels were not as high as they would expect for 9 weeks so I might not be as far on as that. They have asked me to go back in on wednesday for more bloods to c what the levels are like and take it from there. The bleeding throughout today has becma e quite light and not noticed any clots today. Just a nightmare that I don't know what's going on :( xxx

Awww you poor thing can't understand why they couldn't just let you go for s scan today then they could of seen what was going on, really hope all is well and you get some answers Wednesday xxxx

Thanx lanny, they said they didn't want to scan me today as it might be to early to see anything :( but hoping I find out what's going on wednesday xxx

Oh no :hug:

Sorry they are keeping you hanging. Everything crossed you get good news on Wednesday x

Still no news :(. No scan either. They took my blood again this morning for hcg levels but just foned them up and the results still aren't back. I haven't had any bleeding really since yesterday. I just want to know what is going on :( xxx

Well got my results today my levels have increased but not very much. They haven't doubled in two days. Does anyone know what thismeans? I've to go back on monday for more tests to see what the levels r at. :( hate this waiting game xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back