Adoption

rachie34

Reaction score
Ive just been reading through a few posts here and just thought id share my teenage 'experiences'...

I fell pregnant at 13 with my first child, i was very scared and thought if i pretended it wasnt happening it would go away....9 months later it didnt go away, a beautiful little girl came out. Personally i felt at 13 i couldnt give a child everything she needed and i thought the best thing to do was to put her up for a adoption, it wasnt an easy choice but it was one i felt i had to make.. 20 years later, jade (i had called her hannah) and i started meeting a few months later i introced her to my family. Thankfully she understood what i did and why i did it and we are very close now.

She has two little girls of her own and completely understood the choices i made.

Anyway 2 years later at 15 i met a boy the same age as me and i fell pregnant again this time it was a lot more of a happier pregnancy to go through we stayed together and had another girl, they are now 19 and 16.

When my youngest was very little we did split and i met somebody else, i am still with him now and we are having our 4th baby together.

Im just basically trying to say, yes we all make mistakes, but it doesnt have to be the end of the world. there are ways around things, i wouldnt change my life for anything right now. And reading some posts from some of the young girls on here is jsut amazing to see how strong and proud you all seam.

Sorry to go on girls

Rach x

wow i cant even begin to imagine what you must have gone through hun it must have been very hard for you, and how brave and unselfish you were by giving your baby up for adoption, im so pleased that you have made contact now and all is good for you
xxxxxxx

It must have been incedibly hard for you to make those decisions and you must be really strong but i think its great that everything worked itself out.
Im sure your experiences will give some teenage mums some help and some guidance in the decisions that they make.
Take care and best wishes to your fourth child :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back