Adding a section...

There seems to be a new person every week coming back from the scan with twin's. I think there is something in the water xx

I think there is 9 sets of twin mummies on here at the moment I would have been 10 but I lost one of mine. I think a section for twin mummies or multiples would be fantastic for them :) they would be able to talk through pregnancies and symptoms and support on upcoming early births and complications that can compare in twin pregnancies more than singletons like twin to twin transfusion and troubles after birth as most twins are prem and sometimes one does better than the other and they will have people to talk to about this as it must be hard swing one doing well when the other might not be. Hopefully everything will go fantastically well but I think it would be a fantastic section to have :) also I've seen it on other forums and its a real bit hit. When people are pregnant with twins they often search for forums with twin sections so they have mums in similar situations to talk to :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back