Acupuncture - load of bull of worth a go??

Did he check your pulses and your tongue? That's what I found weird! Hope it helps you hun.xxx

(I'd snigger at anus too lol :bum:)

Sounds the same as mine, pins hands, round ankles and on sides of legs and stomach. Had pulse taken every session and asked to see tounge every time (think that was about bloood flow).

I found mine funny too, I'm tiny and he had smaller hands than me! Good luck xx

Yeah I had to stick my tongue out for ages .... Felt like a right plum!!

Good luck with it all Hun, my private doc highly recommends it, so does MIL who is a nurse.

How long til the op? :)

xx

Hey Maybe

How are you??? we miss you xxxx

I havent had the date confirmed yet, was told that I wouldnt get the details until about 6 weeks before its due, woman on the phone said it should be around late December / early January.

Acupuncture works on the basis that the body runs in a circle and that everything is interconnected. One "blockage" affects the balance of the whole body. The pressure points of martial arts runs on the same principal (there is one point on the body that if you hit it hard enough the heart fails 24 hours later :shock: and you'd never think this place was connected to the heart). It sounds a bit cooky to us westerners but my Chinese doctor was amazed at how much western women put up with.

"You will never meet a Chinese woman with period pains," she told me once "you English women are all crazy!" I suppose she was right :rofl: xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back