Actually quite scared

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm hopin that by writing all this down it will jinx everything and make it stop.

I woke up at 2am wiv mild contractions,they weren't regular but pretty nippy at times,by half 4 I'd had enough and went and got some painkillers which must have taken the edge off cos I was asleep by 5,I think I was still havin them in my sleep cos I was dreaming about them iykwim,woke up this morning and they're still comin all over the place and varying in intensity.

I cannot go into labour today!!! My dh has taken the car for it's mot and I finally managed to get him booked in at a dentist for 2.55 today. Thursday is shopping/visiting my Nanna day and if my mum knows I'm getting pains shel have me walking all over town! I've gotta walk to do the school run at half 3 and it just isn't convenient.

So pls pls pls let this be another false alarm/overactive imagination :)

lol i refused to believe i was in labour with my 3rd i was walking home from the school pick up and kept having them when i got home i started folding the washing and kept stopping and wiggling my bum and then my sister who was at mine said your in labour aren't you lol

Lol,any other day I'd b excited but it just can't happen today-well not til dh gets home at 6 anyway x

lol its very annoying all these niggles! i was kept awake half the night with what im pretty sure were mild contractions, ive had them for 2 days now! dunno if its going anywhere, but at least losing plug is a step in the right direction. TMI but my discharge is brown, so i guess that can only be a step in the right direction too.

lol lets hope yours hangs in til 6pm!! x

Maybee things will just keep progressing today Emma, just right timing for OH to come home and there you go! So exciting watching you guys getting ready for labour now I've had mine, makes it more real!

Last edited:
Just got in from shoppin wiv my mum and things haven't eased but haven't got worse,had constant period pains for 3 hours and on and off pains in my back,aswel as the odd contraction.

Knowin my luck itl b another week,if not 2 lol xx

I've managed to occupy my 4yr old long enough to climb in the bath (I've been wantin 1 since early hours) will see what happens after,hopefully itl ease some of the discomfort x

were you early or late with your other children? xx

Never this early, 4days early,weeks late,2 days early (in that order)

The bath was lovely whilst I was in it but within a minute of been out I started niggling again,everythin feels really heavy down there if that makes sense? Don't wanna get my hopes up,still a while till dd xx

Oooh I had Oscar at 37 plus 6 after my 2 dd's were 2 weeks late. Good luck xxx

Good luck Emma! Hope it either eases off for u to get some relief or baby comes soon (once dh home of course!!!) X

I think it's all eased off now...need to try and get some sleep
cos I'm mega tired :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back