quiet and busy days

aliciabubba

Reaction score
does anyone know if babies have quiet and busy days in the womb? Like some days they kick like mad and others they dont.

I'm sure they do. Don't they like sleep for about 18 hours or more? And then if their active time is when you are asleep or really busy you might not notice so much?

Yeah they definately have quiet days and more active days. You'll probably find that the further on you get, the more worried you become when LO isn't moving much. They tend to not move as much during growth spurts. I've had quiet days and end up panicking, getting the doppler out, to then be kicked (almost like LO is saying 'Mummy I'm fine don't worry so much!')

I think they do, I think they have periods of sleeping then activity.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had to count 10 kicks per day towards the end but apparently they've stopped that now and just ask you to keep a track of your baby's movement pattern so you can notice if there's any changes.

I had a few days of constant flutters, then a couple with very little. I keep having to remind myself that it's still early days and that i'm lucky to be feeling anything this early at all!!

I've just had 3 days of virtually nothing and now am getting beaten senseless lol. 24-28 weeks is a major growing time and they sleep most of their way through it, a bit like the teenage years to come lol xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back