I think little man

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Is doing that 'I'm going to be quiet for a few days possibly for a growth spurt' move at the moment. He hasn't been as active as normal since about Friday! I think I'm going to wake up one day this week and look like a house lol!

Ive just had this.... bubs has been quietish from around Wed-Sat and I got home from work on Fri and OH says " goodness, uv really popped out"
My bump really seemed to be big over the weekend. Bubs then got really active from yesterday evening and as I sit here typing, my belly is jumping all over the place lol

Lol I'm not too worried! Got midwife today, just having a bad hormone day today and it always cheers me up when he wriggles!

I love it.... OH still refers to it as something out of the Alien films!

Definitely - they sleep loads when they have a growth spurt!

Exactly the same here too - baby's been very quiet in the day compared to normal. A bit more active at night but still a noticeable difference. Think this is "growth spurt week" ;) x

i wish i had seen this thread a week ago :( i was really worried and 'made' him wake up and move around :blush: how mean am i!?

i didn't know this meant a growth spurt but i can honestly say that yesterday and today i've had about 10 people at work/friends say i look so much bigger the past few days! :)

xxx

My midwife said today that they don't worry until your 28 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back