Acne

Olive

Reaction score
Anyone or just me?

My skin has never been flawless but since I've been preg it has been really bad and sometimes itchy too. I've got spots on my neck as well and some on my chest.

Doc has given mr lotion but wondered if anyone has any tips? I'm getting used to it but it is a bit pants.

I've also got the driest flaky hands ever! Lol. Doc gave me massive tub if cream for them.

Thanks

Xxx

Im suffering as well.
My chin is very prone to spots but Im now also getting them on my jawline.

The worst is my chest... pimples and blackheads all on my chest bone and on my boobs :-(

In using Simple everyday and then either TCP or sudocreme at night.

It helps but def isnt a cure!

Snap. I also get a very itchy back near the top.

Omg does the doc prescribe stuff? I used to be on a pill called dianette for my skin and even when I came off it, it still had an affect. But now I look like a pizza face!

Yep, me too. And I usually have really good skin, never had acne as a teenager or anything like that, didn't have it with my previous 2 pregnancies either, so this is completely new to me... Sigh...

Off to the docs in 45 mins! Wish me luck as my skin doesn't look that bad today lol

Glad I'm not alone :hug:

What did doc give you pinky? Mine begins with z!

Xxx

---
-

I've got stiemycin. It stinks :s so glad you posted tho otherwise I would've put up with it. Thank you!

Think I might go to the doctors as well.. my face is horrid.
It's funny because a few weeks ago my skin was flawless (almost), I was glowing so to speak.
Now I'm covered in spots and it's yucky :'( xxx

A few weeks a go I was still getting chatted up! Now blokes cross the road to avoid the spotty monster!! Lol!

No worries pinky. Tbh I didn't think I'd get anything for mine too. I went about my hands but mentioned my skin and voila! The only thing was she said it could take months to work...! :roll: lol.

I'm booked in for a facial tmrw morning (day off work :D) so hopefully that'll make a wee bit of a difference, although doubtful!

Let me know how you get on with your lotion.

If anyone gets any tips let me know!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back