Rash

Little bean

Reaction score
I seem to have a rash all over my arms and legs, very itchy. :0( doc has given me some cream which isn't doing much and am awaiting a blood test. Anyone else got a pregnancy rash if so what are you using and has it cleared up?? Xx

I have one on my left boob. Nothing has got rid of it or eased the itch.
I'm seeing my mw tomorrow and will ask her about it then, but its really getting me down! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I did when pregnant with DS but it was because I was allergic to some reflux medication, twice it happened coz they said noooooo way could anyone be allergic to ranitidine lol But I am, serverely. 2nd reaction was way worse. Got urticaria (sp?) all over pretty much and was prescribed anti-histamines, which did nothing so had to have steroids both times to get rid. 1st time didn't know I wasn pregnant and 2nd time gp was reluctant to prescribe high dose of steriods but LO was fine and nothing else was shifting it.

And OMG I feel your pain about the itching, and once you start you can't stop. I used to use a comb to scratch where I couldn't reach lol Used to sit in a cold bath which eased it off alot, but only whilst in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back