about washing bubbas clothes :\

NaomiiLeiigh.

Reaction score
Iv already washed some of bubbas clothes but then I read some were that you shouldn't wash babies clothes with softner is this true? And is there a serton type of wash tablets I should use :\

I've always used softener in all my clothes washes! I use tesco pure softener as its the only one that doesn't irritate DS's eczema x

I have always used softener too, you should use non-bio tablets/washing powder but apart from that softener is fine :)

What if the tablets Donnt say if there non-bio :\ . Oh good I might not have to re-wash them then :)

Hey, the white comfort is a good softener & won some kinda award for best softner for babies. Smells lovely too xx

Iv washed all my babies stuff with fairy non bio and the white comfort softener with the baby on the front x

We use Fairy non-bio and Fairy fabric softener so we will be using this wash Lo's clothes. Any non-bio is fine I have never been told not to use fabric softener xx

Iv washed all babies clothes with fairy non bio and softener like the others. It smells lush!!!

Fabric softner isn't essential, but if you do choose to use it just make sure it's something sensitive.
Non-bio is the washing detergent you need x

The wash tablets I have Donnt say on them so i'll re-wash the clothes I did before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back