About us!

Mummytobe2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I found this forum a few days ago and I just love it. I was wondering if you could introduce yourselves?

I'm Leanne, 33 yrs old, living in Mitcham, I got my bfp on Friday and totally delighted. I reckon I'm 7 weeks :)

Hello! I am Joanne, 34, live in Aberdeenshire (about 20 miles north of Aberdeen). This is a first baby for me and my partner, he is bricking himself about now!!

Congratulations by the way and welcome to the knocked up club!! x

Hi Leanne,

I'm Sally, I'm 25 from Yorkshire! Congratulations on BFP! xx

Hiya!! Congrats on the BFP and welcome to the PF. I'm still pretty new here (I think!).

I'm Sophie, 24, live in Norfolk. This is mine and my husband's first baby and I have NO idea what I'm doing. Just riding the waves at the moment hoping all is okay!

Hope you're feeling okay :) xx

I'm Emily, 37 and I live in Guilfdord, Surrey. This is our first baby too! Praying all goes well with my scan next week so I can progress safely to Tri 2 a week later!! :)

Congrats to us all for getting this far!

xxx

Good'ay!!

I'm Bex - Rebecca when I've been naughty :lol:

I'm 25, recently married and this is out 2nd pregnancy- first was an MMC so we are bricking it awaiting 12 week scan

Both really want a mini me x

Hey all

I only recently found this site too :) I'm Sally, 30, this is my third baby. Found out on Tuesday, I think I'm about 6-7 weeks, not entirely sure tbh! If my LMP is correct I'll be due 17th March. All very exciting although I think I'm still in shock!

xx

Hi!
I'm Joanna aka jojo aka jo
I'm 29 and I've been married to my husband (34) since April this year.
This is our 2nd pregnancy (first ended in very early miscarriage)
We live not far from Newcastle

I had an early scan at 7+1 and everything is "perfect" apparently. She didn't see any reason why this wouldn't progress nicely :)

We're excited but trying not to get too excited

Congratulations on your bfp!

I'm Kate, I'm 27 and live in Berlin Germany, but I'm actually from Yorkshire. For me it's also a learning curve as things are generally done different here in comparison to the UK so no midwife letter etc and I have an appointment with my gyno every month for progress checkup. Just had to choose my hospital too and book my birth appointment! Also need to select my own midwife so I guess I'll be inviting some over for coffee to see if we click!

This if our first and my OH and I have been married a year. I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, still hoping everything stays ok :) generally not sure what I'm doing lol but we're both very excited!

Hi Leanne,

I'm Jacq, 36, living in Somerset. I have a 4 year old son who was easy to conceive unlike Fluff! This one has taken us two years, failed IVF and 9 rounds of fertility drugs, so I'm still in shock but grateful every day, despite constant nausea and exhaustion and some vomiting!

I had my son in the USA when I was living and teaching there, so I actually have no idea about UK pregnancy care!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations xx

Hey, I'm Victoria. I'm 35, been married for 7 years and living in Surrey. I've got two children, hopefully 3 soon! This is my 6th pregnancy, so crossing my fingers!

Hi i'm Sharon 30 and i'm from Yorkshire. I've been married just over a year and this is our 3rd pregnancy. We have a little girl who's 4 and had a mc in March so terrified this time round.

A lotta Yorkshire ladies! I'm Nat (Natalie if you must), 28 and married for 15mths. This is my first pregnancy and eagerly awaiting 16th Aug for my dating scan! Oh, and I'm from Yorkshire too! South to be precise x

I'm Jo, 25 from Cambridgeshire. Married in sept 2011, 10 weeks preg with first baby! Excited but extremely worried that the rug will be cruelly pulled from under me at any time! X

Hi Leanne, congrats :smile:

I'm Kathryn, I'm 30 - got married last October and this is mine and my husbands first pregnancy/child. So all very new to this. Have my 12 week scan on Monday so can't wait.

Glad your enjoying the forum

Hi :)

I'm Jaclyn, 27, from Belfast. This is technically my 4th pregnancy but I had a mc and a chemical. I have a daughter, Sophia, who will be 1 on 7th aug :)
Welcome to PF x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Oh what a lovely surprise, so lovely to meet you all. Huge congrats to you all and I'm def looking forward to sharing our journeys (rough and smooth).

Sweet baby dreams xx

Leanne and bean

Hey! I'm Nicole, I'm 20 engaged to my OH who is 21. I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby and due end of February.
I'm from Newcastle :D xxx

Hi
I'm Angela, 35 from Norfolk - married for 10 years and have 2 wonderful children, a boy of 7 and a 3.5 year old girl! I m currently almost 5 weeks pregnant, after 2 losses and a chemical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back