Abnormal AF - TMI ALERT

daniph1

Reaction score
As you probably have established I have placed myself back here from the 2ww! On friday (11dpo I had atiny bit of brown cm and later that evening - wtery brown dischargy thing when I wee'd! All tests to date.... BFN.

Today AF due. AF come - but brown and hardly anything. I wonke lst night with such bad cramps that I had to take pain relieve and sit in a hot shower at 3am!!

Now my AF is usually 5 days - heavy - last day being browny and end of it!

What the hell is going on with my body!!!! Anyone else experianced this?? xx

Oooh I'm not sure?? when did you last test. It might be worth testing again incase it's implantation bleeding and cramps??

Yesterday morning pee'd on a cheapie ....... clear and simple I think - BFN!!!!!!!!! Why oh why do our bodies play such horrid tricks! x

I know, it's no fair! do u have any more hpt's?? I'd b poas at every loo visit lol x

I only have one left.... digi so dont want to waste it! I hate hate hate this. LO came as a surprise... no ttc - loved from the mibnute we knew of her. This one ttc since Jan - nothin, nada, zitch! And this baby will be so loved when he or she eventually is made!!! xxx

Always the way lol! Nothing about ttc is easy is it!
I'm useless at working everything out too. I use all my opk's far too early so there are none left by the time I need them. I pee on the hpt's whn I have run out, don't know what I expect really :roll:
Never had this stress with my 1st 3.

Had exactly same this month, expect the witch to be at least 3 days reasonably heavy but this month really light and wrong colour! Got definate BFNs too so certain is AF. Really sucks...
Fx for next month for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back