Abit of reassurance

Jeni 1990

Reaction score
Last night i was in epu i joined this group because of past misscarriages and i have found out so early thought id share with you how lovely the nurse was i had to go in because of a tiny bit of brown blood with my past but i feel im being over dramatic but she said she meets so many women like me and a few ladies on here who worry my friend breezed through pregnancy after a moler pregnancy she made it look so easy even though she could not try for 5 years ... so for us worriers its totally normal to be overwhelmed and expect the worst when its early days and i just found some epu nurses were over dramatic this isnt my 1st pregnancy my bodys complicated but she said we always present worst cases because its not their job to build hopes but she said we red flag everything and its so common for the discharge the brown blood the pink blood the spotting you can implant up till 12 week you can have mini break through bleeds i found this comforting its time to trust my own body because otherwise we drive ourselves mental i hope some ladies find some comfort in this i have had cramps but for me its hard to tell how bad it is because im used to endometriosis pain which means morphine gas and air and many other drugs but it was really nice for her to try put me at ease every woman is different and even pregnancys in the same women are different i just want to relax into my pregnancy and enjoy it hope all you ladies are well X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back