AARRRGGHHH!!!!!

bhe101

Reaction score
My goodness I am so hacked off right now!! :evil:
Iv got a really bad headache that iv had on and off since last thursday. Iv still got a sore lower back, reckon thats gonna be here throughout my pregnancy.
The house is upside down because were trying to get decorated and I cant move for paint pots and other diy cr*p!!
My dad just phoned too, dont actually know what for but when I was telling him how crap I felt he just said, oh poor you arn't you hard done by, in a really sarcy voice.
It really pissed me off so i hung up on him. He's normally a bit of an arse anyway but I really dont need it today!!!
I feel like i'm about to burst out crying!! :cry:
Sorry, I'm not always such a moody cow!!

Aww hun :hug: I had one of those days yesterday, everything got at me and I was a right cow all day. I hope you feel better soon, headaches are horrible and the backache I think comes from having a baby before and it hurts like mad! Men don't understand so will be sarcy, good for you putting the phone down :D

aww hun :hug: i woudlnt worry if anyones gonna understand the pregnancy hormones it's us, I cried for no reason yesterday and couldnt stop, and a few weeks ago i got a little upset by someone and ended up cry in the shower for 2 hours, by the time i got out i'd forgotten what i was originally upset about lol :wall:

awwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I've had a few of those sort of days too, so I know how you feel.
We have been decorating the house for a bloody year now!! Some days I'm just like... :evil: :evil: but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end!!
:D

Thanks for the kind words girls, think I'd go off my rocker if didnt have pf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back