• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aaaarrrrrgggghhh!

Xcitedmum

Reaction score
:brat::brat::brat: Just found my first stretch mark! :oooo::shock:

Its small but definate - just above my belly button! Its actually 'feeding off' an old piercing scar :mad::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Does this mean loads will appear now with a vengence?

Aww hunni :hug: But your wee smileys made me :lol:

Not sure if you'll get anymore tbh but unfortunately there's nowt we can do to prevent them. If we're gona get them, we're gona get them. You could try mositurising...which is a bitch with a bump and trying to reach around the back, and experts say that it doesn't necessarily mean it'll keep them away.

But they will fade m'love. x

awww, sorry to hear that!
my MW said i would probably get a stretch mark between or around my belly piercing holes, but so far so good! she got them herself though around her ring, and i hear it is pretty common.
it doesn't mean you will get any more anywhere else though x

lol babymomma maybe the crying brats were a tad dramatic but they emphasize exactly how I feel about my little discovery! I have been moisturising all the way through and have put bio oil on the little bugger now - fingers crossed no more will appear!

But thank you girls for your kind and reassuring words :) x

I've got loads of stretch marks now and they really don't bother me anymore. Even OH kisses them and says they're there for a very good reason (he's a soppy old sod!) :)

I didnt have any until 36 +2 when i found one...and now i have a small few :( more by the day at 36+ 6...ive accepted my fate even tho ive applied bio oil and coco butter religiously from the start...

That's exactly where my only one is - just off my piercing scar above my belly button and it's only about an inch long. I never got any more though :) x

I kno how u feel. I dont think youll hav loads, my first two appeared wen i was 12 weeks and now it looks like I've had a zebra pattern tatooed across my belly. Im covered in them jus try using bio oil x

I've got loads as well...all in the one place, and tbh I'm past caring lol I knew i'd get them, and they will fade to almost invisible x Dont worry hun, If you only have one, It will fade and you'll forget about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back