AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

Melly+2

Reaction score
I am f*****g sick of my bf, all i ever do is cook his tea for him and he always has to point out whats wrong with it, why cant i do anything right for anybody, god i am just soo fooked off with everything!!

have you told him to make it himself if he isnt happy with it?

thats what i would do.

:hug:

tomorrow when he comes home for he's dinner i wouldnt of made anything then when he asks where it is say wel you always complain i'l see if you can make it better hehe :lol:

Ian thinks hes god dam Gordan Ramsey and it used to do my head in standing there telling me i was cooking it wrong (i wasnt im a storming cook) anyway after about the 4th time i just screamed "IV HAD IT YOU DO IT IF YOUR REALLY GORDAN F***ING RAMSEY" he burnt and undercooked it at the same time, he has never complained again and that was about 2 years ago, now i always get kisses and old it was lovely AND does the pots, make him do it Mel

Yeah absolutely, if he doesn't like your food, don't cook for him! I wouldn't... Luckily my OH knows I'm the better cook, but he does do a mean Sunday breakfast.

Just because your OH thinks you can't cook, doesn't mean you have to take it to mean that you're stupid as well. I think that's his problem.

I know what u mean guys are such a pain when i comes to making meal, my OH was supposed to be home for 5pm made dinner he called as he had to work on til 7pm and refuses to eat reheats, hes sittin lookin at me at the mo wiv a stearn face is if i should be cooking him summit else, eh I DONT THINK SO!! XkelX

:oops:

I'm so bad i'm a chef by trade although i don't work due to health problems, but my DH does 90% of the cooking so if he moans i don't listen to it :rotfl:

:hug: aww hun wot does he think u spend ur day doing, i would totally not be impressed hun and woul dhave to say something

Yes get him told if he can do any better then to do it himself,my DH knows better after every meal i make him he always thanks that was lovely bless him lol

littlelady87 said:
I am f*****g sick of my bf, all i ever do is cook his tea for him and he always has to point out whats wrong with it, why cant i do anything right for anybody, god i am just soo fooked off with everything!!

tomorrow make him a pie made from pedigree chum. Use a frozen puff pastry top and serve it to him with fresh veg and thick onion gravy. He will love it.
After he has finished it point out to him what was wrong with it. :D

he won't complain again.

budge said:
tomorrow make him a pie made from pedigree chum. Use a frozen puff pastry top and serve it to him with fresh veg and thick onion gravy. He will love it.

he won't complain again.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: do it do it!!!!!

ahh hun :hug:

get him too do the cooking ONE day and see if he can hack it :wink:

quote]

he won't complain again.[/quote]
love it yeah i agree with budge :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge you have done that havnt u!! !:p :rotfl:

Make the cheeky git do it himself then! in fact cook dinner for urself tonight and sit and eat it when he comes in and tell him since your cooking is apparently so imperfect...he can make his own fucking dinner!

and steph steph steph... :wave:

i wasnt im a storming cook

You say that because the many that didnt survive, cant speak up and say otherwise! You mean, pizza king is a storming cook :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gotta agree with the others - tell him to do his own if you's is so bad!

its not that you cant do anything right hun, its that he is too damn rude! i'm sure there is nothing wrong with your cooking and who gives a stuff if there is - what you gonna do, re cook a whole meal just cos it hasnt got quite enough seasoning or its a bit burnt in one place? i often say to dh - sorry i burnt your chips a bit - he doesnt care he's just glad i made him dinner as he cant cook at all!

please dont let his sill, rude, selfish comments make you feel bad hun. give him a damn good talking to and let him know just how upsetting his unwanted critisism is :shakehead:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i am at a an all time low, i just feel like total and utter crap, i dont know what to do:( :cry:

:hug: aw hun i dont know what to say, i take it there is more than just this whole dinner thing going on.

:hug: just remember we are all here for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh i dont know wat it it but i just dont feel worth anythign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back