Single!!!!!!!!

marylou

Reaction score
god i am soo sick of men!!!!!!!
i am better off single lol!!!!
why the hell do i always end the with the bad ones
the ones that want no responsibility!!!!!!!!

sorry i just had to have a moan!!!!!!!!!!

You aren't the only one, excpet my ex has realised, still doesn't change me feeling fed up, emotional and lonely. I've always been one to pick the bad apple out the barrel of good ones in the past so you're not the only one. If you need to chat PM me.

Em xxxxx

either we both are very unlucky
.......or all men are bad apples
lol!!!!

out of all the men i have bin wiv in the whole 16 years of my life
not 1 of them have bin good enough to stick around!!!
:x :x :x
lol :D xxxxxx

You're young enough to find one that will one day. I am 28 and still haven't found anyone special that loves me for me. xxxx

aww you will do
at least you will have your son/daughter
sumfin good will have come out of it

i will have Kylie and my bump xxx

My ex is far to busy trying to get his leg over with anyone these days to be concerned about me and the baby to be honest. Lies and says he loves me and baby and can't cope without us then when he's with his friends or has things to do he makes no contact. he only contact me when he is trouble and has no one else to turn yto or he's bored. Nice eh?

Men. I don't need him.

xxx

emma1976 said:
You're young enough to find one that will one day. I am 28 and still haven't found anyone special that loves me for me. xxxx

aww hun dont give up, i had to reply to this coz my heart went out to you so much.
i was were you are a year ago, i have 2 kids form my previus marriage, my ex hubby was a lieing cheating *******, i deicded to ignore it tho untill i saw it with my own eyes one day, then i had to leave.

For 2 years i thought i wouldnt never find anyone to love me and take on my two children but just went i was about to give up, along came Jase, he loves me for who i am and doesnt try to change me, and he adores my two children, so much so thwy that have taken his last name.
now im pregnant and getting married soon, i never thought i would be doing this all over again, thought that was it for me.

im 28 also, so please hun, dont give up, i do now how you feel but stay strong, there is someone out there for you and they will come along when the time is right.

xxx

Ah thanks layla. I think I get really emotional now as well cos I am back at dads and he fills me with shit (my ex that is not dad :)) he has always been a male tart and goes with anyone he can really. I know he cheated on me and that's why I left as well as I couldn't trust him at all. I know one day there will be someone for me. I am not interested in men at all at the moment, think my ex has put me off. I mean I've had offers even when pregnant to go out for drinks with people and things but it's me and baby. I just hate the way he grovels and says he loves us and then the minute he is back up North at the weekends at his home it's like we are forgotten about. He has never called me to just ask how we are never. It does hurt, but I know he is far to busy with other women to be concerned about me and baby, then when he is back in bristol for work in the week and alone that's when he gets in contact. He got beaten up in Spain the other week and I was the one he called at 4.30 in the morning as he didn't want to worry his mum. Just get me out of bed and wake my dad because he got himself in trouble.

Sorry, have to rant on, but he has made my blood boil this weekend. saying a load of rubbish to me last week that I almost believed then no contact again when he is back north. I had antenatal and parentcraft all day yesterday, did I even have a text to say how did that go or anything at all. No.

Sorry :( Just fed up with the lying cheating scum bag.

Rant over.

Em xxxx

you rant away!!
i no i would lol

i have decided the only guy i can rely on is my dad
all the rest are just a waste of space
xxxx

Hi hun, you're not the only one fed up with men. My ex who i've now been split up with for 4 weeks, has decided to send me a letter from prison, don't ask how he got there coz i don't know. I left him as I was in a violent relationship with him because he had a bad drink problem, and when i left him he became a herion addict. My head is all over the place at the moment, and i'm really scared about being a single mum. He is know sayin he misses me and he wants to be a father to his future little girl, NO WAY is what i'm sayin.
So as far as i'm concerend, i've had enough of men, and they can kiss my arse. Sorry bout the language. lol. :lol:

just thought i would join this thread and agree...I'M DONE WITH MEN!!!

i hate men

i think we are all agreed
`we dont need them!!!!!` do we?

xoxoxox

Im the same 21 weeks pregnant with my 1st at 28 and single after my partner of 3 years left, I just do not understand men at all.
How are the rest of you coping its a bit like a rollercoater sometimes I think but we will all come through it stronger people!

Hi Ladies

Some men get away with bloody murder. My eldest boy's dad married someone whilst i was pregnant. i havent seen or heard from him since i was 4 months pregnant. CSA was involved and he just said not my baby and that was it. My son is now 10 years and doesnt need a wanker like that in his life.

I met Jon when Kieran was 5 and he has been nothing but brilliant.

It is a struggle when youre on your own, but it is all worth while. I did get lonely sometimes. but you have to remember how strong you all are. I mean those men would never be able to be strong enough to give birth and raise a child alone.

take care

xx

Hi Marylou

dont let anyone ever put you down for being alone with two kids and young. My friend had her son at 15 and raised him single handidly for 12 years. He has just completed his second degree at University and is making bundles of money. He is a lovely boy and a credit to my mate.

Single young mums are just as good a parent as anybody else.

take care

xx

thank you davina!

i was lucky when i met neil. he went out with me even tho i had a baby girl that wasnt his.

when he found out i woz pregnant he freaked an left me.
good things cant last forever

im nearly a mum of 2 at 16. xxxxx

Hi Marylou

His lost.

I know that you are going to be an even better mum with two kids.

take care

xx

Hi Marylou,
How you getting on, hope you are OK. I am still very anti men and the sperm donor has pissed me off yet again with his selfish self centred ways and empty promises so told him for good there will never be a family with me and baby. He can go off in all his 40 years, pretend to be 20, sh@g who he likes when he likes and I'll watch him grow old and lonely with a smile thinking he blew it all by being such an idiot who is more concerned about his looks, going out and thinking money can but him happiness. I'll always be richer cos I wil have my little girl :) You will be OK as well Marylou as much as it seems hard, it's reassuring to read on here that there's a lot of us out there and we are all here for each other and bringing up kids alone makes us a damn sight stronger than the idiots that leave us or don't give us the support we needed! We don't need them and neither do our babies. There are real men out there with real feelings, not just a quick selfish sh@g then get scared and run off!

Rant over again Hee hee.

PM me anytime hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27