• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Whole Week?!

Heulyn

Reaction score
Hi girls!
I had a scan yesterday, and thought I was 8+4, how we'd worked out, as my estimated LMP was May 21st [ don't know when it actually was] and my first scan on 28th June measured 5weeks...
BUT
The scan measured 9+4! :shock:
That's a whole week ahead! Is that even possible??
How did they miss a whole week?? Did it have a mad spurt or something??
Could the scan be wrong?? Annndd.... Do I need a new ticker? :lol:

Phew.... had to get that out. x

I don't think early scans r as reliable 4 dating which is y it's usually done at 10-12 weeks. Congrats on jumpin a week,yeah u need a new ticker xxx

And from lmp Ud have been 9+1 so u've only jumped 3 days From then which is what I jumped at my scan xx

Yeah Leah, well done for jumping forward , brilliant news, my early scans gave me different dates, and then it all changed again at the 12 week one, and apparently thats the one there sticking with, maybee you can go forward some more then!

Well your 12 week milestone is zooming ever closer now X

I know, it's all starting to seem real now!
I actually went clothes shopping today - and bought maternity jeans & tops!

Well, my own jeans are getting a little tighter already, and I didn't want to buy new clothes and them not fit in a few months.... AND they were in the sale, sooo.... :whistle:

Can't wait for my 12 week, so that I can get an accurate date!

That's awesome! Glad all is well.

:yay: I'm not sure as all of my scans were date perfect.. On the other hand, I am so so glad everythings well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back